Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Justine Zulu slapped with FIFA ban

Zesco United defensive midfielder Justine Zulu has been banned by FIFA for three months with immediate after failing to pay off “fees” from his salary, wages and other emoluments to Israeli football agent Nir Karin.

After Zulu’s failure to pay-off Karin what he owed, the Israeli dragged the Zesco player to FIFA’s courts and demanded that a ban be imposed on Zulu for failure to liquidate what he owed Karin.

FIFA has since ordered FAZ to ban Zulu with immediate effect for three months or until he pays off Karin.

In a letter dated 18 September 2015 sent to FAZ and copied to Zulu and Zesco United and seen by ZamFoot, should FAZ not ban Zulu from all football activities, Football House risked being expelled from all FIFA competitions.

As the ban is with immediate effect, Zulu 26, will be out of action starting with Zesco’s midweek clash against Nkwazi on Wednesday and will miss Zesco’s remaining league and cup games. He will also not be eligible to feature for the CHAN team or Chipolopolo

Related Articles

9 Comments

  1. This Israeli man is one of the best thing that has happened to our game in recent times. He should be encouraged to do more work with our players not ubukuluku.

  2. In my opinion I think it’s a question of Justin not understanding what the obligation of his contract was rather than failing to pay…. in short failure to read & understand

    • I very much agree with you. This guy needed to be guided through that written document and make him understand. Though at the same time ignorance is no excuse . I remember sometime his agent complained in the press that he started reminding Justin before he even left Isreal for cyprus and golden arrows.

  3. OFF TOPIC, Edusport, FAZ in dispute over player’s transfer (From the Post)

    Another Case involving a Zambian player, awe mwe

    PLAYER transfer dispute has erupted between FAZ, Red Arrows and Edusport United over the transfer of Patrick Ngoma to Egyptian side Al Ittihad Alexandra FC.

    Edusport, who are claiming ownership of the player have demanded that the International Transfer Certificate for Ngoma be recalled because he was fraudulently sold.

    According to letters of complaints obtained by The Post, the Division 3 outfit is accusing FAZ of mishandling the transfer of Ngoma, who was on loan to Arrows.

    Edusport chairman Dr Oscar Mwaanga complained in an email addressed to FAZ general secretary George Kasengele that their attempts to correct the situation regarding the ownership of Ngoma have gone unheeded since last year.

    “We strongly recommend that you consider recalling the ITC sent to the Egyptian Football Federation and FIFA as the same was issued fraudulently without our knowledge or agreement,” Mwaanga stated. “By stating that Patrick Ngoma belonged to Red Arrows FC, we believe that FAZ falsified information and perpetrated fraudulent activity on TMS regarding Patrick Ngoma’s transfer to Al Ittihad Alexandra FC of Egypt. Other false, fraudulent and illegal acts include the acceptance of the notion that Patrick Ngoma was a free agent and ignoring the player’s passport history which would conclusively show that player belonged to EduSport United FC.”

    But when contacted for a comment, Kasengele said the matter was being handled administratively and had already been taken to FIFA, without giving further details.

    And Arrows media liaison officer Misheck Kalembwe said the club was not aware of Ngoma’s whereabouts and had no part to play in his transfer.

    Kalembwe said he was disappointed with the way the player was sold and advised those involved to desist from taking advantage of players.
    – See more at: http://postzambia.com/news.php?id=11648#sthash.stAlHu2y.dpuf

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
9,690FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Trending

P