Zambian Super League side Zanaco have confirmed the signing of 11 new players.
The bankers have also added two experienced Kenyans on their roaster.
Defensive duo Dennis Nganga, 27 and Eric Kapaito 27 from East Africa were handed 1 year deals.
The seven times Zambian Champions [2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2016] finished 13th on the log in a season which saw them flirt with relegation.
Zanaco recently offered one of the country’s most successful coaches Wesson Nyirenda a 2 year deal to help them steer to the top.
They last won the title in 2016.
The bankers also released 10 players.
Below are Zanaco’s new signings
- Jack Ngulube – 27 years | Left-back | Zesco United | 1-year deal
- Dennis Nganga – 27 years | Defender (Kenyan) | Free agent | 1-year deal
- Eric Kapaito – 27 years | Striker | Free agent (Kenyan) | 1-year deal
- Jonathan Manongo – 27 years | Midfielder | Green Eagles | 1-year loan deal
- Issah Kazembe – 21 years | Centre-back / Defensive Midfielder | Indeni FC | 3-years deal
- Dominic Kanda – 19 years | Defensive midfielder | Shamuel Academy | 3-year deal
- Samuel Sikaonga – 24 years | Defensive midfielder | Zesco United | 3-year deals
- Prosper Chiluya – 25 years | Left-back | Kabwe Warriors | 3-year deal
- Douglas Silavwe – 24 years | Midfielder | Lumwana Radiants | 1-year deal
- Jonathan Muyambango – 20 years | Striker | Precision Academy | 3-year deal
- Francis Mwenya – 20 years | Midfielder | River Plate FC | 3-year deal