FAZ to hold AGM under new constitution
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) wishes to inform its members that the 2018 FAZ Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held under the revised constitution.
The FAZ Council will comprise 138 delegates as stipulated under article 22 of the new FAZ constitution. “The Council is composed of 138 delegates and 89 votes.” The number of delegates is allocated as follows:
• 20 Super League Clubs, who shall each have 2 delegates and 1 vote each;
• 20 Division One Members who shall each have delegates and 1 vote each;
• 2 women Leagues Members who shall have 2 delegates each and 1 vote each;
• 40 delegates representing the regional leagues who shall have 40 votes distributed equally among the regions with each region represented by 4 delegates and 4 votes.
• Association representing Referees 2 delegates and 1 vote
• Associations representing coaches 2 delegates and 1 vote
• Association representing higher education institutions 2 delegates and 1 votes
• Associations representing schools 2 delegates and 1 vote
• Futsal League 2 delegates and 1 vote
• Beach soccer League 2 delegates and 1 vote; and
• Association representing player’s 2 delegates and 1 vote:
We wish to further inform our members that its members to adhere to the revised constitution.
The 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at the New Government Complex, Lusaka on Saturday 31st March, 2018 at 10:00 hours.
FAZ in $1.5 million FIFA grant, Eligible for an interest-free loan …As half a million dollars is allocated to women’s football
The Football Association of Zambia is scheduled to receive a total of USD 1.5 millionRead More
FAZ, Ministry of Sports turn a new page, Agree on a better working relationship
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) and the Ministry of Youth, Sport and Child DevelopmentRead More