FAZ advertise the Chipolopolo top job
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) has started accepting applications for the Chipolopolo top job.
FAZ confirmed the development in a statement made available to the ZamFoot Crew. The new coach will have the targets of qualifying the Copper Bullets to the 2021 AFCON tournament and the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
“The Association seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of NATIONAL TEAM HEAD COACH.”
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role (National team head coach) represents a key position in the Zambia National Team set up in the cycle 2019 – 2022. The coach will be the Head Coach for the senior men national team and will oversee the developmental sides U23, U20, and U17 for both men and women.
With his technical team, he will lead the program and preparations of the teams for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics qualifiers, 2021 Africa Cup qualifiers and the 2022 World Cup.
FAZ is targeting a UEFA Pro License holder or someone with equivalent qualification and is expected to have at least 10 years’ International football experience at the adolescent and senior level.
• Extensive international football knowledge and experience at the senior national team level (Africa and Europe)
• Must have a very good understanding of Zambia national team playing philosophy and playing principles to create a competitive and successful team
• Must own good educational skills and a clear coaching methodology
• Must have a good understanding of the role of sports science in preparing players at international level
• Must have a good personality and people management skills to inspire excellence individually and as a team
• A motivator and a mentor
• Must be a good communicator & respect authority
• Must have physical stamina
• Ability to improve the mental strength of the players
• Experience having worked as a coach for an African national team will be an added advantage
The Offer Salary is US$10,000 (TEN THOUSAND US DOLLARS per month) and those wishing to apply including Local coaches who meet the criteria should deliver their applications, Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and identity card before 25 November 2019 to;
The General Secretary,
Football Association of Zambia
Alick Nkhata Road
PO Box 34751
Lusaka, Zambia or email to them to firstname.lastname@example.org or Adrian.email@example.com
Holders Zambia to face Malawi, Madagascar in Cosafa Cup
Defending Champions Zambia has been placed in Group B of the 2021 Cosafa Cup. InRead More
VIEWPOINT: MUMBA, KATOBA ELECTED ON MERIT
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) held its elective annual general meeting on 27, FebruaryRead More